Domestic Hot Water
If you have an apartment or villa you will have many bathrooms and kitchens which need a hot water, The old solution was purchasing a water heater for each one but nowadays there is another options for that, It’s Central domestic hot water systems (DHW) which cost is better neither in capital cost or running cost also.
What Is central domestic hot water systems:
It’s a system consist of a central boiler which is not a huge one it’s just only 60 cm diameter and the height differ from capacity to another.
This boiler deliver hot water to all the building so the hot water pipes for all bathrooms and kitchens are connected to a central pipe.
One of the most common question is if the boiler located far away from a bathroom will i wait a long time for the hot water to reach my bathrooms?! . and the question is of course not because we design a return hot line pipe by an engineering way which guarantee that you will have the hot water when you open tap almost immediately ( you may wait for 10 seconds).
The system consist of :
- Boiler or storage hot water tank ( the main source of heating )
- Circulation pump ( the one which circulate the hot water on the pipes so when you open the tap you will get the hot water immediately )
- Control panel ( control when the circulating pump on and when it’s off so it reduces the running gas cost ).
- Reduce The both of capital and running cost.
- Save spaces on bathrooms and kitchens.
- Get hot water immediately when tap is opening.
- Safe solution
What is the benefits of central domestic hot water systems?
Types of central domestic hot water products
- Storage gas boiler
It’s a stand alone boiler have a built in burner and the gas are connected to it. So no need to another heat source. Coil x deliver two brands of this solution ( Rheem Gas boiler and Ariston Gas boiler).
2. Storage heat exchangerA tank with a coil inside it which is the heat source for the tank. This solution need external heat source such as a wall mounted gas boiler ( which used in central heating system , Electrical heater or solar collector).